FOND FAREWELLS

Dear Friends,
In the four months since we have left Alotau, I've seen really exciting and thought-provoking pieces appearing under our fellows' bylines. I was lucky enough to see a few of you in Fiji, and I am always so happy when I see your names pop up in my email inbox.
This blog was an experiment, and I am very pleased with how it went. I hope my successor can pick it up (or perhaps one of you will?) and help it grow.
As you all know, I am moving to a new position with COMPASS, where I will be the new assistant director of science outreach. My contact information is not changing for now, and I hope you will each continue to include me in your lives and your work.
I wish you all the best,
Sincerely,
Liz

14 January, 2008

Photo of the week - 2nd week of January

CSIRO Unmanned submersible being launched to test deep ocean corals (Photo Credit: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, via ABC News)


No comments: