FOND FAREWELLS

Dear Friends,
In the four months since we have left Alotau, I've seen really exciting and thought-provoking pieces appearing under our fellows' bylines. I was lucky enough to see a few of you in Fiji, and I am always so happy when I see your names pop up in my email inbox.
This blog was an experiment, and I am very pleased with how it went. I hope my successor can pick it up (or perhaps one of you will?) and help it grow.
As you all know, I am moving to a new position with COMPASS, where I will be the new assistant director of science outreach. My contact information is not changing for now, and I hope you will each continue to include me in your lives and your work.
I wish you all the best,
Sincerely,
Liz

08 January, 2008

Calling all authors

Dear friends and fellows, as we enter a new year, please remember to forward your articles to us whenever you write about ocean and environment stories! We are proud of your work and like to keep track of what you have been up to. I will continue featuring your latest bylines on this website, and I hope we can continue expanding this resource.

No comments: